Cyberspace is a busy place: as of 2017, 3.7 billion individuals were connected to the Internet. Yet, this is only 50% of the worldwide population. Up to 31 billion devices are expected to be interconnected by 2020. These devices include Unmanned Aerial Systems, Industrial Controls, medical systems, financial systems and transportation networks. Among this crowd; hacktivists, whistle-blowers, insider threats, nation-states organization and criminal gangs. We maintain accurate awareness of the infosec scene to help you identify the threats, risks and vulnerabilities relevant to your organization. Before buying into vendor hype, we can help you assess your cyber security situation. Contact us for more info.
- Threat Analysis and Reporting
- Valuable Assets and Target Identification
- Racicot, Jonathan, “The Past, Present and Future of Chinese Cyber Operations.” Canadian Military Journal 14, no. 3 (2014).
- Racicot, Jonathan, “Producing Cyber Intelligence for Efficient Network Defenses.” Cyber Defense Magazine, August (2015).
Security Awareness Training
The weakest link of any Information System remains the users via social engineering. The only proven solution against these operations are constant vigilance, which requires continuous awareness training. We can develop briefings, awareness programs and even test your personnel against spear-phishing campaigns. Contact us for more info.
- Phishing Awareness Training and Exercising
- Threat Actors Briefings
- Tactics, Techniques and Procedures Briefings
- Physical Security
- Data Classification and Management
Digitalization is ongoing faster and faster as automation reaches new domains: home, transportation and medicine is joining the ever growing interconnected world.
- Reverse engineering of Windows, Linux, Android binaries
- Reverse engineering of firmware, embedded devices
- Forensics of removable drives
- Malware analysis
- Vulture, a Python script to unpack firmware files of Parrot drones.
- TK:Trendnet YouTube
Need a quick script done while you focus on something else more complicated? Maybe you’d like a scraper for a website or a way to automate tasks and save your precious time for something more valuable?
- Small project development in Python, C#, Bash or Java
- Web scrapers
- Automation of tasks in Linux, Windows or Web
Something else in mind?
Thing we could help you with your security project in some other way? Contact us and we’ll let you know if we can help. No unrealistic promise: if we can, we will, otherwise we may be able to refer you to someone who can.